Friday, October 21, 2005

The Good Fairy.....

Now I know why the faeries give me such a hard time.....

--------------------------------------

A married couple in their early 60s were out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.

"Ooh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said the wife.

The fairy moved her magic stick and - abracadabra -Two tickets for the new QM2 luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Now it was the husband's turn.

He thought for a moment and said: "Well this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime. So I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife who is 30 years younger than me".

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish...

So the fairy made a circle with her magic stick and - abracadabra! - The husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story.....


Men can wish for whatever they want....


But fairies are......


female.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

old Lenny Bruce joke:

A man who runs a drug store and soda fountain (back in the days such things existed) is cleaning out his storeroom when he finds an old lamp. He rubs it, and a genie appears. "Oh, Master for releasing me from the lamp, I will give you three wishes." it booms. The man is completely flustered and says,"O.k. ,for my first wish, you stay here and run the store, while I go home and figure out what my two other wishes will be. Just do whatever the customer wants, got it?" "Yes, Master." the genie intones.
A customer walks in, see the oddly dressed genie and says,"You in charge?" The genie says,"Yes, what do you want?" The man says,

"Make me a chocolate shake."

Poof!!!

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger wysiwyg said...

*snicker*

Tricky things, genies....

Reminds me of another:

Two office workers are going through old boxes of stuff in the storeroom. They find a lamp, rub it, out pops a genie.

"Ok", says the genie, "usual deal, three wishes".

The first office worker says:

"Ohhh! I want to go on a FABULOUS no expenses spared holiday to a romantic beach resort"

Poof! And she disappears.

Seond office worker, after thinking for a moment, says:

"I want to go on the same holiday, but I want her to fall madly in love with me and have wild sex with me for the whole holiday"

Poof! Of HE goes.

Just then the boss walks up.

"What's going on?" he asks the genie.

The genie explains then says:

"There is still one wish left to go".

"That's EASY", said the boss, "I want those two back here right now to finish cleaning out this storeroom".

Poof!

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*does NOT insert inappropriate lamb rubbing comment here*

Fairies are female? You forgot to add "NTTAWWT"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home