Monday, January 30, 2006

WARNING! WARNING WILL ROBINSON!

This Blog has now reverted to local AUSTRALIAN time (the east coast timezone to be specific) - the only sensible time for it to use given that I am the one who loves and maintains it. This is made possible by the nice people at Blogger finally providing a facility to enable this to happen.

So for those of you thinking you have suddenly entered a time warp: get over it, its my Blog and I can be parochial if I want, even if its hard to spell!

5 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger neophyte said...

Let's do the time warp again!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger wysiwyg said...

...Its just a jump to the left....

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger neophyte said...

and then a step to the right.

*steps to the left, accidentally stepping on both Wysi and Scat*

Oops! Sorry! There was a reason I never took up dancing!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger wysiwyg said...

So...just stand there...with your hands on your hips....

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger neophyte said...

Should I pull my knees in tight??

(Because somehow, that just doesn't seem right.)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home