Tuesday, March 07, 2006

*snicker*

Getting Married

A young Jewish man excitedly tells his mother, Mrs. Goldberg, he has fallen in love and is going to get married.

He says to his mother, "Just for fun, Ma, tomorrow I'm going to bring three women to your house to meet you, and you can try and guess which one I'm going to marry."

Of course, Mrs. Goldberg agrees.

The next day he brings three beautiful women into his mother's house and sits them all down on her couch.

They chat for a while with Mrs. Goldberg, who serves them coffee and pastries.

That evening, after the three women have left Mrs. Goldberg's home, the son says, "Okay, Ma. Guess which one I'm going to marry."

She immediately replies, "The redhead."

"That's amazing, Ma. You're right. How did you know?"

"I don't like her."

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

wys, I know from personal experience that you can substitute "young Presbyterian woman" , "three young men" and "Mrs. Farrington" (my mother) in the joke and it would be absolutely accurate! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home