Monday, March 13, 2006

Weather Pixie

Ok, I'll admit it, I'm shamelessly ripping off a feature of Scat's blog - the Weather Pixie.

This is mostly in order to gloat over how warm it is here in Australia by comparison to how cold it is everywhere else. So I've kept it easy for northern hemisphere types and used Farenheit to display the temperature.

The weather pixie will very likely disappear from the site in the not too distant future, when it starts getting cold here. Because then, of course, YOU lot will be gloating.

------------------
UPDATE!

For those of you that are attention span challenged, you have to scroll down to find the Weather pixie - its under the archives in the sidebar.....

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Um, wys, I don't see your Weather Pixie which is probably just as well because of my insane jealousy of your weather.

I read that Her Majesty is visiting your fair town. I also read that there was some brouhaha over some welcomers singing "God Save the Queen" as opposed to "Hail, Fair Australia".

I could only wonder if they sang The Sex Pistols' version (and I bet you never even knew they did a version of "Hail, Fair Australia").

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oooops, I forgot to tell you that I mentioned you in "Lemon Life.

I also took your Green quiz.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Really, your whole sidebar was gone for a while, I swear!

72 degrees. It's been 30 (-1c) here. And windy. So very jealous.

Like I should talk but it has been a while since you last posted. Surely I'm not the only one missing your wit (does anybody say wit any more?).

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger wysiwyg said...

Its been a combination of frantically busy at work - 10-12 hour days, then sick in bed with a cold for the last week that I caught from the little infection vectors known as my children.

But I'm on the mend, albeit back at work and busy again.

Never fear, I'll be back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home