Wednesday, January 03, 2007

In memory of all the holiday drinking we did

Things that are difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Innovative

b) Preliminary

c) Proliferation

d) Cinnamon

e) Anonymous

2. Things that are VERY difficult to say when you're drunk...

a) Specificity

b) British Constitution

c) Passive-aggressive disorder

d) Transubstantiate

e) Instantaneous

3. Things that are DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE to say when you're drunk...

a) Thanks, but I don't want to sleep with you.

b) Nope, no more booze for me.

c) Sorry, but you're not really my type.

d) No kebab for me, thank you.

e) Good evening officer, isn't it lovely out tonight?

f) I'm not interested in fighting you.

g) Oh, I just couldn't - no one wants to hear me sing.

h) Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have zero co-ordination.

i) Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to vomit in the street.

j) I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.

k) Look, it would be great to have a shag but I hardly know you and we will only feel really embarrassed and awkward in the morning.

l) That guy is looking at my girlfriend but I am sure its just because he knows her or something.

m) That chair looks wobbly and dangerous and I certainly wouldn't try balancing on it with this short skirt on in case I fell off.

n) I must get to my bed as I could never have a really good sleep in that hedge.

o) I really believe in prohibition.

p) I honestly don't think the rest of the city centre wants to see my bare ass.

q) No..you are not my bestest mate in the whole world. I've only known you for a few hours.

r) I'm sure those young women are extremely intelligent and have wonderful personalities.

s) Im sure my feet would be damaged for life if I take my shoes off and walk all the way home.

t) A creamy cocktail followed by 4 shots of tequila...?.surely that would be no good for my insides.

u) Me? go for a pee in the mens room because the ladies queue is too long? I don't think so.

v) I`ll just have a big glass of water before I go to bed so I don't have hangover in the morning.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this a quizz? Or just a poll?

If it's a quizz I think I failed.

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger wysiwyg said...

Hiya Kibby!

Well its more of a poll than a quiz. But you can still fail if you scored more than 50% of the things on the list.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks for the laughs, wys!

Try saying this: Thousandths.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home