Monday, January 29, 2007

I don't get it.....

A friend of mine sent this to me:

---------------------------

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweat-shirt.

Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?

"He yelled back, " University of Oklahoma ."

---------------------------

So what setting DO you use on a sweat-shirt labelled "University of Oklahoma"?

4 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger wysiwyg said...

Hmmmph.

Looks like the women are keeping their secrets to themselves.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger DonnaJo said...

The setting that gets it done SOONER.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger wysiwyg said...

Ahh. Of course. The "shred" cycle.

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*SNORK* at SOONER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home